SEO Services UK

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Taking a Hike

This weather has me on the fritz to be outside!
Our schedule at work has changed a little bit so I have Wednesdays off for a few months.
Here is a little glimpse at my recent Hiking adventures.
This is from today, we hiked the Paralta Trail.


We hiked Flat Iron a couple of weeks ago.
This is a picture of the final destination we were hiking to.


You could say I was living life on the edge.
Literally though,,
These are my stubby little legs dangeling off the edge. :
Me and Auntie Em just taking a breather.
Top of Flat Iron with the friends.
Check that view yo!
This was Somewhere along the Salt River. Scott and I just drove out on Bush Highway and spotted some trails to try. It was a tough one though because on the way back we thought we were on the same trail but we ended up mountain manning it through the brush. Plus Scott's strides are Triple what mine are so I was pretty much jogging behind him through the weeds. It probably would have been very funny to see. I'm glad it was just the two of us.
The End!

2 comments:

emily said...

Why do you have to call me Auntie Em? I love hiking...but I am afraid the heat is here with full force as of this week. Yak! And you are the size of my pinky in that last picture you itty bitty titty

Shay said...

It looks like a lot of fun! It is always nice to get out and enjoy the great outdoors. Thank you for the kind words you left on our blog...it means a lot.

 

© Copyright by Shelbie & Scott.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training