SEO Services UK

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Our Happy 3rd Anniversary!


Dear Scott,
Thank you for being my friend.
Thank you for making me laugh.
Thank you for being so dumb.
Thank you for playing Settlers with me even though you pretend you don't want to.
Thank you for entertaining me every single second we're together.
Thank you for being easily amused, so you can laugh at me.
Thank you for letting me embarrass you in blockbuster Every Single time we're there.
Thank you for having the same sense of humor as me.
Thank you for dancing. I don't know how you move like you do.
Thank you for liking cereal as much as me
Thank you for being so smart.
Thank you for taking care of our little family.
Thank you for working so hard at school.
Thank you for letting me choose Costa Vida every other time we go out to eat.
Thank you for memorizing the Free Credit Report.com Songs with me.
Thank you for laughing with me.
Thank you for putting up with me.
Thank you for loving me.
Thank you for choosing me.
Thank you for the past 3 years.
Thank you for calling me Shelly. (not really, that's annoying)
Thank you for being you.
Thank you for taking me to do fun things.
I love you more than you know.


This is why I love you
(this is a small sample of my card today.. if you can read it)




4 comments:

Tiffanie White said...

YAY! Congrats Shelbie! I can't believe its been 3 years for you but then again it seems like you've been married forever!!

All of those little things are the BEST aren't they! Cute. And love the card, that is funny :)

Afton said...

Ahwww....that is so sweet! You are guys are so cute! : )

emily said...

haha he is such a queer. that is funny. man where does time go? Soon we will be gettin down in our party hats at your 50th anniversary.

Sha Parry said...

Shelbie that is so funny you two seriously are like the perfect match! Your guys's kids are going to be the funniest kids ever! Happy ANniversary!

 

© Copyright by Shelbie & Scott.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training