SEO Services UK

Thursday, September 24, 2009


Scott and I have tried to stay busy. I am still working full time. I finally have started school. I am doing the interior design program at Mcc. I have absolutely Loved my first class which is Drafting. I feel like some of the basic things I have really been wanting to learn, we have touched base on in my class. I'm glad that is the one I started with. I'm also taking an online english class but thats not that intersting. I'm not a fan of online classes. They are way annoying but oh well.

Scott is doing good. Him and his friend Ty have their own landscaping business. It works out really good with his school schedule. He is able to take a full schedule. He is really excited to be getting closer to finishing. He's hoping he will be done in May, so less than a year!

No comments:

 

© Copyright by Shelbie & Scott.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training